This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
August 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM #7384SUCULTUREAdmin,
Do your book preferences define your personality traits? Are these two – personality and books – connected? Be discerning, and Bankable like Yara Shahidi.
Yara Shahidi’s reading list;
- Harlem is Nowhere: A Journey to the Mecca of Black America – Sharifa Rhodes-Pitts.
- Negroland: A Memoir – Margo Jefferson.
- The Rose That Grew from Concrete – Tupac Shakur.
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill.
- STOLEN IMAGES – Raoul Peck.
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho.
- Warrior of the Light – Paulo Coelho.
- The Origin of Capitalism – Ellen Meiksins Wood.
- I Am Not Your Negro – James Baldwin / Raoul Peck.
- Things Fall Apart – Chinua Achebe.
- March (Triology) – John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell.
- The Prophet – Kahlil Gibran.
- In the Shadow of the Banyan – Vaddey Ratner.
- Ana of California – Andi Teran.
- NATIVE SON – Richard Wright.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.